Re: Trailer Floor

To: "john matthews" <john__matthews@hotmail.com>, <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Trailer Floor
From: "Lawrence R Zink" <zink@pdq.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 11:34:56 -0500
John,
Before installing the tiles, you need to seal the wood with a recommended
floor sealer.  A loor preperation sealer for the vynal floor tiles is
available at most home centers or flooring stores.  This will help make the
tile stick and last a great while longer.

I used this in a problem area in my house and that was 7 years ago, and the
tile hasn't tried to come loose yet.

Larry