COVENANTS AND EASEMENTS AND AGENTS.... OH MY !!

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: COVENANTS AND EASEMENTS AND AGENTS.... OH MY !!
From: John Niolon <JNiolon@uss.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 13:32:46 -0500
our subdivision now in its 5th sector... includes both small lots and
estate 'mini farms' and 4 different sets of covenants !!  Each sector has
been a little higher priced and more elite (they think) than the previous
sector.  The uppity group wants to form a neighborhood association to
'police' us rowdys and plant flowers and such.   At the meeting they
started comparing notes and found out that a resident of Sector 2 who lives
next to Sector 3 can have a motor home parked in his lot where his neighbor
can't.   If his lot is 2.5 acres or more he can have horses and goats...his
neighbor can't.  He can set his mailbox on a milk crate but his neighbor
has to be brick and have certain shape and dimensions...  makes for an
interesting meeting...  I learned several new expletives that snoouty
people use.

I was the first to build in the s'division... and they had to deed me out
to get a building permit... then back in after the developers satisfied the
county with the roads and such..   my covenant states that changes or
variances have to be approved by the developers  AND my wife and I.   Guess
that makes me the mayor or king or something of my Sector anyhow....

the neighborhood association idea died a quiet death !! and much to the
dismay of snoouty Sector 3 guy ??? his next door neighbor has horses now
and is looking for some nice goats....   don't you just love it when we all
work together..
The real estate agents are notorious in this s'division for not mentioning
covenants, restrictions or even lot sizes...  they should all be wearing
masks and standing by the road waiting for stage coaches.

john