Re: covenants

To: "Nolan Penney" <npenney@mde.state.md.us>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: covenants
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kradicke@wishboneclassics.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 12:33:45 -0400
> People who want to live under tight rules should  be able to.  Fie
> on the fool who doesn't check the laws when they move into a
> community.  I have the same amount of pity for people that move
> in next to an airport and are shocked that planes fly over their
> house.

Agreed, but that does not stop local municipalities from enacting the same
laws against "immobilized" vehicles once you've moved in.  I went to all of
the township meetings about 18 months ago before our ridiculous ordinances
were voted on.  No matter how often I opened my mouth to voice my opinion
against the matter, it did not matter, they just went a head and passed
their ordinances anyway.

Kai