RE: Pioneer Steel Buildings

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Pioneer Steel Buildings
From: "Mullen, Tim (IIS)" <Tim.Mullen@ngc.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 07:50:42 -0700
> First, I did not write what you've attributed to me.

Sorry Steve.  There we a lot of "quotes" and I guess I got it wrong.  I
apologize.

> Second, I always prefer to buy without covenants.

Me too.

> Third, shame on you and your advisors.......RE agents,
> etc. for not checking on covenants first, before you made
> a commitment.

Yep.  Shame on them.  As for me, I didn't really know there was such a
thing.  I'd never encountered them before.  But I should have known
anyways, so shame on me.

> if they want to band together and create covenants, then that's
> OK with me.  That is THEIR freedom to do so, just as it's MY
> freedom to not associate within their group.

I agree.  I guess the point I was trying to make, is that here in this
area, it's very hard not to encounter such a group.  I think I live in
the only neighborhood in about 30 miles that doesn't have them.  It was
hard to find such a neighborhood.  The covenants are pretty much being
forced on people simply because there are no practical alternatives for
many people.

> Now, let's go back to "shop talk".

Sounds good to me...

Tim Mullen