Re: Fuel system replacement, tank to block, efi gm 350

To: Matt Wehland <mattw@webtripper.com>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fuel system replacement, tank to block, efi gm 350
From: Hard Hat <hardhat@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 17:57:24 -0500
Matt,

I belive you are looking for the fuel level sending unit (which holds the
electric fuel pump in the tank) part number 25028611.  Take a look at
AC-Delco's parts website http://www.acdelco.com/html/catalog/index.htm and
you can see a picture of this part using the "Display Part Image by ACDelco
Part" link.   Don't fall over when you buy the part - they are very proud
of this unit for a list price of around $480 (and that is without a fuel pump).

Regards,
  Sean