Re: Keeping mice out of the shed

To: shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Keeping mice out of the shed
From: orphancars@direcway.com
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 16:14:38 -0500
I do have to second that.  I used them in the
garage just once.  There is a lot more mess to
dispose of, if you know what I mean and I know
you do...........

I have a combo approach that I use in the
garage and the shop.  I use steel wool
stuffed into any cracks and crevices to keep
them out (like around water pipes), small bowls
with mothball flakes (with holes punched in the
lids), and snap type traps.

If you are the save-the-animals type of guy,
there are no-kill style traps out there.

Thanks for the Irish Spring soap trip, folks!
I'll use that for the cars -- I really don't
like using mothballs.......

hth,

-jeff d