Re: trip, was, Re: hello?

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>, "Scott Hall" <scott.hall@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: trip, was, Re: hello?
From: "Rex Burkheimer" <rex@txol.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 08:35:37 -0500
Scott
     Me experience has been: If it's a smaller item, and you really need it,
and it's a good deal, you will play hell getting someone to wait on you that
knows where it is.   If they have it.  The local store is the most
disorganized store I frequent, very busy, with too few harried-looking
employees.

 Rex Burkheimer
 Parts Plus Marketing Director  WM Automotive
Visit the WM Parts Plus online forum http://pub124.ezboard.com/bwmpartsplus