RE: water pressure,

To: "Elton Clark" <lotus.tony@airmail.net>,
Subject: RE: water pressure,
From: "Ron Schmittou" <rs1121@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 18:37:32 -0500
Ahh the famous water weenies!! - Our other favorite trick with these was to
stick an empty bic pin on one end after filling and you could easily get
40-50 feet range on them - You could also carry a great deal of "ammo" with
a four foot section of tubing.

It's amazing what you really get out of a good college education!

Ron Schmittou