Re: Raccoon bait

To: "Larry list account" <list@marketvalue.net>
Subject: Re: Raccoon bait
From: "William M. Gilroy" <w.lists@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 22:17:34 -0400
On Thursday 10 June 2004 07:13 pm, Larry list account wrote:

> Oh, and one more thing what do you think they'll say if I bring back the
> cage with a 'cat' that looks like a raccoon?  :-)

Just bring it somewhere else and let it go.  Remember they can do some real
damage and they carry rabies.  So don't get bit and figure a way to the that
sucker go without standing by the trap.  Or you can fill the trash can with
water and put it in, but that would be mean.  Or you can gas it in the trash
can with auto exhaust fumes.  Or put it in the freezer.  Or, well never
mind ...

Bill Gilroy
77 MG Midget