RE: Propane vs electric

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Propane vs electric
From: <ronald.schoenherr@ngc.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 13:56:51 -0700
Hi,
I have had experience with both and have two opinions.
1)  It is fairly easy to locate and install the nozzle conversion to convert a
gas dryer to propane (Sears Parts Service is a good source.)
2)  Gas clothes dryers work faster and are cheaper to operate (not so sure with
fuel supply price trends).
Ron Schoenherr