Re: Forwarded: recycle gas?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Forwarded: recycle gas?
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 13:47:01 -0400
lists@autox.team.net wrote:
> I don't want to use it my cars or mowers, it's just too punky.
>
> who accepts this stuff?

   As has already been mentioned, I have had no problems diluting old
gas and running it through the cars.

   Within reason of course, I had about 20L of 1960s gasoline in a
Magnette I bought for parts, which barely burned as a bonfire-starter.

   However, I have had no issues burning off gas from one or two years
ago taken from other cars. I just put it in a big can and throw a few
liters into the daily drivers with each fillup. Doesn't take long to get
rid of it all, and saves a buck or two as well.