RE: Air hose/hose reel suggestions?

To: lspector@eyodf.net, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Air hose/hose reel suggestions?
From: "john matthews" <john__matthews@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 14:51:59 -0800
Hi Larry,

Goodyear makes a fine hose, get the black or red rubber ones not the slick
plastic kind. They're availiable from Harbor Freight at a pretty good price.
I also have one of their hose reels but haven't installed it yet so I can't
say how good it is. It was cheap though....

Also, I always wind mine over/under (like climbing rope) so it will unwind
easily.

Cheers,

John Matthews

>I'm looking to replace the crappy Amflo 3/8" air hose I bought at HD with
>something that's a bit more flexible. I've got garden hose that's easier to
>wind/unwind that what I have now... Does anyone have a suggestion for
>what's the "best" air hose for indoor shop use?
>
>Along the same lines, I'm considering buying a hose reel. I know that
>Reelcraft and Coxreels are supposed to be good, but are there less
>expensive alternatives?
>
>Thanks in advance,
>Larry

Take off on a romantic weekend or a family adventure to these great U.S.
locations. http://special.msn.com/local/hotdestinations.armx