I've got gas !!!

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: I've got gas !!!
From: JNiolon@uss.com
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 08:42:40 -0600
first I've got no heat ... now I have too many heaters...   had a friend
give me a nice wall mount charm-glo 5 brick heater for my garage... ( right
after I install a 50K Reznor ceiling unit)  but I plan to use it as a
supplemental inclosed deck heater.  Of course there is no paper work with
it..  it says it's a lp/propane unit... but I don't know if it's been
changed over to natrual or not...   how can I tell ???    can you look at
the orifice in the burners and determine by size or something...

help me fossil fuel gurus ???

john

notes from Women's school...
yes means no
no means no in all cases where no does not mean yes
maybe means yes..... but sometimes also no