Gotta hit the archives

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Gotta hit the archives
From: "Mark and Susan Miller" <marknsuz@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 21:15:31 -0800
Hi all.  I wanted to crow that I'm soon to leave the small shop life I've been
living in suburban Alameda and moving to a place where I can build one with
some size to it.  I'll call it the country, many of you wouldn't; it's
Sebastopol in western Sonoma county, CA.

Take this as a warning of tons of questions to follow (after checking through
the archives to avoid the 'you should have looked that up first' posts).  Shop
size (aiming for what I consider big but that will seem small in two years),
tractor issues (the place came with a Ford 1100 with mower and I think disc
attachments), trash trailer and pickup needs, and then on to using this shop
as I build us a house.

Brace yourselves.  And thanks in advance.

Mark Miller