Re: Sawzall v anglegrinder

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sawzall v anglegrinder
From: nick brearley <nick@landform.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 19:10:34 +0000
Many thanks to everyone who took the time and trouble to reply to the
question. Terrific response, inside 12 hours I had the distillation of
thirty years of experience. And to think some people say the net is a waste
of time!

It looks as though a whole new field of spending is opening up with so many
blades for every application. All deWalt of course. When I can find a
cordless version that looks like the way to go.

Sorry for the encryption of the bar size. Talk about knowing just enough to
be dangerous. Having recently found out about ascii symbols I tried to
insert the one for a quarter. It didn't travel. Oh well...

Nick