Re: autobody panel recommendation wanted

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: autobody panel recommendation wanted
From: "Elton Clark" <lotus.tony@airmail.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 11:25:18 -0500
Aircraft Spruce, http://www.aircraftspruce.com    , the supplier of choice
for the world of homebuilt aircraft, is the best source for Cleco products
of all sizes and types.   The simple ones you mention are available for $
.42 each and the manual pliers which are used to install and remove them are
about 5 bucks.  I've used them for everything including reskinning a metal
building.  Look under "sheetmetal" in their online catalog.  Their 600 page
paper catalog is a gold mine of information on material, tools, fiberglass,
etc.  They even have a special catalog for auto racers. It's a great place
to order AN hardware and they have a leakdown tester that's an amazing
bargain, etc . . .

25 year customer
Tony