Shop & Home Security

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Shop & Home Security
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kai@radiohead.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 22:00:19 -0400
Does anyone have one of those camera surveillance systems installed that are
available from Harbor Freight or BJ's Wholesale Club (like a Costco if
you're not familiar with them).

I saw a system at BJ's last week for just under $500 that included a Samsung
960 hour time lapse VCR as well as a divided screen monitor (4 quadrants)
and four video cameras.

There have been a few incidents lately, that make me concerned about my
property... and at $500 I consider it a good solution, but not if the system
quality or the video recording quality is poor.  So if anyone has experience
with these sorts of systems, any comments would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Kai