Re: Paint Removal

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Paint Removal
From: "Nolan Penney" <npenney@mde.state.md.us>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 12:59:33 -0400
I've used it, but not all that successfully.  It would dry out, not
stick to the peel paper, and just generally give me a less then
thrilling paint removal.

But on the other hand, my brother in law, has had great results with
the stuff.  Go figure.

>>> "Marc Siegel" <smarc@abs.net> 09/10/03 11:47AM >>>

Anybody have any experience removing paint from brick surfaces? I have
a 16
x 8 ft fireplace/wall that the previous owner painted beige. I want to
return it to natural brick! Iwas told about "Peel Away"
http://www.paintremoval.com/ products, and that Peel Away 6 would do
the
job. I was hoping for more than one anecdotal story about it... Anybody
use
this stuff, or methods used successfully?

The information contained in this communication may be confidential, is
privileged.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please re-send this
communication to the sender and delete the original message and any copy of it
from your computer system. Thank you.