Re: Tire balancer

To: "Wente" <dlwrew@comcast.net>, "shop talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tire balancer
From: "Allen Brenden" <allen.brenden@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 08:36:45 -0700
I used a Hunter on the car balancer when I managed a service station
(remember those?) in the '70s and '80s. It worked great, but it was designed
to be used on a lift. I suppose that shouldn't matter. Just be careful with
cars that have limited slip differentials. Both wheels must be off the
ground and be able to spin. Oh, and don't get your fingers in between the
knobs when you're using it. Hurts in a big way.

Allen Brenden
Everett, WA USA

'76 TR7 FHC (Daily Driver)
'76 TR7 FHC (Long Term Project)
'75 TR7 FHC (Parts)
Many assorted parts

Uncles Al's Auto Wood
http://mysite.verizon.net/res1zj1z/index.htm

Outgoing mail scanned with Norton AntiVirus