Re: Copper pipe leak solution?

To: "Dale M Osterndorf" <osternd@juno.com>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Copper pipe leak solution?
From: "Karl Vacek" <KVacek@ameritech.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 10:39:17 -0500
Is there any chance that you can just replace the pipe by routing through a
wall and abandon the leaking piece in the slab?

Sounds like an obvious fix you must've considered and rejected in the first
place, but (ahem) I did pretty much the same thing a couple of years ago,
spending lots of extra effort to connect the last pair of pipes when I
rerouted some water supply piping under my house's slab.  After I finished,
I realized the ones that had been the worst trouble only went to the sink, 8
feet away along a wall that I could readily drill without any mess at all.

Good luck !

Karl Vacek