AOL

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, shop-talk@autox.team.net,
Subject: AOL
From: LBC286@aol.com
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 10:40:28 EDT
I know that I won't receive any replies from the lists, because it appears
AOL is now blocking all messages from autox.team.net.  No AOL user is receiving
any list mail.

Below is the message I sent to the AOL postmaster.  If you have an AOL
account that you use, please send a similar letter to Screen Name "Postmaster"
and
ask them to reinstate team.net e-mail.

The silence is deafening!!!

Allen Hefner
Phila. Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 MG Midget
'75 MG Midget (The Project)
'99 Ford Contour SE Sport (24v V6)

blocking his e-mail.  I pay for this service and YOU are stopping me from
getting it.

Please allow ALL e-mails from autox.team.net to come through to me.  This is
NOT spam.  I pay for the service and I expect AOL to allow it.

Allen Hefner