Was: Pouring a floor adding: rebar Q

To: "Madurski, Ronald M" <ronald.m.madurski@lmco.com>,
Subject: Was: Pouring a floor adding: rebar Q
From: "Susan and Mark Miller" <marknsuz@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 09:46:48 -0700
From: "Madurski, Ronald M

> Another thing I was contemplating is welding the rebar together instead
> of just tying it together.  Other than the time it would take to do it
> are there any downsides to doing this?

Also: what, if any, are the upsides of welding the rebar together.

Thanks.
Mark Miller

getting ready to leave the 'I hate you all, with your big shops' group and
enter the 'I love my big shop group' - we should be moving onto 10 acres
within half a year.  And then, boy, will the questions be pouring out of
me!!