American car question

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, LoCoBrits@mac.com, shop-talk@autox.team.net,
Subject: American car question
From: MJSUKEY@cs.com
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 12:51:45 -0400
My daughter purchased a new 2002 Mercury Couger at the end of December. Now
that summer has hit she has found out that the AC pretty well sucks in the car
and it only has 8000 miles on it. We have had it back to the dealer twice
recently and they try to put a charge of freon in it and say they can't find
any leaks or anything else wrong.  On an 80 degree day the air is coming out
around 60.  I'm thinking it should be alot colder than that but I can't find
any document (Ford or otherwise) that gives what the temp should be.  Any
advise?

Thanks,
Marty Sukey