Re: Power Bleeder

To: darrellw@ipns.com, csx2282@juno.com
Subject: Re: Power Bleeder
From: "Ian Miller" <ianmiller07@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 10:37:04 -0400
I use them on my Datsun and absolutely love them. With a piece of good
tubing and a peanut butter jar I can bleed all of my brakes and clutch slave
in about 20 minutes.  YOu just have to be careful not to let your reservoir
go empty.

Ian Miller
66 1600 stroker
67.5 1600 in progress
various other modes of bland transportation