Re: Generator advice

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Generator advice
From: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 17:35:57 -0400 (EDT)
Howdy,

On Mon, 2 Jun 2003, Bill Engle, Sr. wrote:
> What are you doing with an impact gun to need for it to run that much?

Work on a race car... :-)

That's just an example of the kinda air supply I'd want.  Waiting for the
air pressure to come up enough to run an impact gun in "normal" usage
would drive me insane.

Similarly, I'd likely use an air ratchet, perhaps an air hammer, fill up
tires, blow gun, etc. etc. etc.

However, I'm explicitly not worrying about it keeping up with a cutoff
tool or paint gun or other "high air consumption in normal usage" type
situation.

Mark