RE: Roofing decisions

To: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Roofing decisions
From: "Madurski, Ronald M" <ronald.m.madurski@lmco.com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 06:51:59 -0400
It looks like your best bet would be to either repair the existing planking
or rip it out and replace it with plywood.  Adding plywood on top might let
a depression form where it meets the other roof line.  Is there a low spot
right where you have it all torn out?

Ronald M. Madurski
Lockheed Martin Information Technologies
304 625 2269
ronald.m.madurski@lmco.com