the paint saga continues

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: the paint saga continues
From: JNiolon@uss.com
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 13:04:01 -0500
this is so much fun !!!   wood work is progressing nicely... I've got 14
doors that I've got to paint... hollow core/6 panel/simulated wood texture
interior doors...

I want to spray them.. using Benjamin Moore industrial enamel and the paint
man says it will spray cut no more than 25%

My spray gun is a Graco automotive cup gun.    A friend told me that you
have to use an external mix instead of an internal mix (what mine is ???)
for oil based enamel...   need some guidance here...   anyone set me/him
straight... ???

can I spray this paint with my graco automotive gun ???

thanks

john

BTW   anyone wishing to share in the fun... drop me an email for the
address and times

nothing is fool proof to a sufficiently talented and motivated fool