Re: Inspection pit

To: Chris Kantarjiev <cak@dimebank.com>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Inspection pit
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 15:07:44 -0400
Yes, this is true in the United States.  I'm not sure about the UK,
though.  I believe there is a uk in Conrad's email address.  I've seen
prefabricated fiberglass pit shells in British magazines.  Kind of like
mini swimming pools, without the water.  Never saw any 20 feet long,
though.  I think it would be best for Conrad to get some local advice on
regulatory issues.