Re: extension cord winder

To: Phil Ethier <pethier@isd.net>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: extension cord winder
From: Steven Trovato <trovato@computer.net>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 16:52:24 -0400
I picked up one of these at my local Home Depot this morning.  Not bad,
especially for the price.  I tried it with one of my longer cords, and it
started to get a little tricky keeping the cord ON the reel as I wound it,
once it was almost full.  Either mine is smaller than Phil's, or he's using
very thin cord.  Now I'll have to try Ron's technique.  See if I can become
an honorary pig farmer.

-Steve