Re: extension cord winder

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: extension cord winder
From: JNiolon@uss.com
Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 12:59:55 -0500
I've got the hand winder and it's great for quick out of the shop use...
but for the shop I've got a 30' retractable reel type cord mounted in the
center of the shop on the ceiling..  will pull to every corner of the 25x25
building and even out the front door for saw/grinder work there.  I mounted
a base plug in the ceiling next to the reel and  also have a reel type
retractable drop light right next to it...    convenient and out of the way
till needed....   just another option

john

"All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy !"