Re: cooling system pressure test

To: "Chris Kantarjiev" <cak@dimebank.com>
Subject: Re: cooling system pressure test
From: "Ben and Pam Zwissler" <bzwissler1@insightbb.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 18:12:52 -0400
I got a MityVac brand one from thetoolwarehouse.net for
about $60.  Seems like a good item and the price is right,
for comparable function to the Stant.  The Stant is about
available from them for about a little bit more.  I've found
it hard to beat the prices there, but they do have a $50
minimum order I think.  Mostly cater to professional
mechanics, they've got a good print catalog they'll send you
when you order.  Their pricing is kind of like Harbour
Freight though, variable.  Usually the web has the best
prices.

NFI, just a satisfied customer.

Ben Zwissler
bzwissler1@insightbb.com