Lift

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Lift
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 19:02:09 -0400
FWIW, I meant to write sooner.  I ordered the Bendpack life 2 days later
and I got it 2 days after the other person that posted about (I'm sorry, I
forgot your name)

The hardest part was lifting off a 1400lbs package from a truck.  I used
my backhoe (it wasn't happy to have that load so far out).

It will be a while before my shop is ready to have it installed.  In the
mean time, could the person that bought it post how installation went?

I can't believe the price on this unit.  It is, indeed the same unit that
most places sell for $4500 to $6500.

Also, I'm in NJ and shipping was only $250 and I had it in about 5 days.

Inch
http://megageek.com

"Did you exchange, a walk-on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage?"
R Waters.