RE: Rear View Mirror Adhesive?

To: "'Diane and Roland Dudley'" <csx2282@juno.com>,
Subject: RE: Rear View Mirror Adhesive?
From: "Mitchell, Doug (D.B.)" <dmitchel@ford.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 13:44:31 -0400
Roland,

Loctite has/had a product that worked very well. Look for that brand
at an AutoZone or Pep Boys. ISTR that the Loctite product had a tube
of adhesive as well as a tube of prep. Because of the porosity of
glass, it needed to be preped before gluing. I had a sample pack of
the Loctite product in my tool box for years, think that I finally
pitched it as it was beyond its shelf life. I will try to find it
tonight and see if it has a product number on it.

Doug

--
Doug Mitchell
mailto:dbmitch@peoplepc.com