Re: Garage door opener electronics

To: Steven Trovato <trovato@computer.net>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Garage door opener electronics
From: Ralph Forsythe <rf-list@centerone.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 15:53:17 -0700
I think it's even simpler than you think...  AFAIK, the "signal" is simply
a switched circuit, with the IR detection part of it forming the
"switch".  I believe current flows when it's receiving the reflected signal
and is stopped when that signal is interrupted.  Or I could have that
backwards...

-rf