Re: Well, I broke down and bought a lift.

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Well, I broke down and bought a lift.
From: Eric@megageek.com
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 17:54:55 -0500
I finally got thought to someone at the company about this.

It is indeed the MX-10ac and NOT the XL 10C.

The differences is that the MX-10 has a "single side release"  (you can
unlock the lift from one side) and it also has welded stays instead of
chained on ones.

For $250 shipping to NJ, I bought one!  (Note the price is $2290 not what
the web page has)

It should be here in about 1 week.

Now, if the ground ever thaws, I can pour the floor!

Inch
http://megageek.com

"Did you exchange, a walk-on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage?"
R Waters.

nicholas harteau <nrh@ikami.com>
Sent by: shop-talk-owner@autox.team.net
03/18/2003 01:10