Re: Ducts

To: Bob Dicke <rtdengr@charter.net>, Shop Talk
Subject: Re: Ducts
From: Matt <mattmahony@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 11:52:35 -0800
Bob Dicke wrote:
> Matt
>
> Do you have a good book or web reference for the calculations to size ducts?
>
> Bob Dicke
> rtdengr@charter.net
> 608.770.0228 Phone
> 608.835.0593 FAX
> 6205 Knollwood Dr
> Oregon WI 53575

I'm pretty much out of the business now, but the ACAA Manual (D for
ducts and J for load calcs)is the Bible.  Available from
http://www.accaconference.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=SFNT&Store_Code=ACCOA
I sold mine along with the business but there are web resources I've
heard of but never checked out. So the simple answer is no, I don't.
I was able to use a copy at a local university library back before I
could afford to buy it. Any school with an engineering curriculum ought
to have it.  Access is the problem.  Luckily the library district here
has an arrangement with the colleges and universities.

Cheers
Matt