RE: Refrigerators

To: Gerald Brazil <gerrybraz@voyager.net>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Refrigerators
From: Steven Trovato <trovato@computer.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 14:01:09 -0500
Cysts are a stage in the life-cycle of parasites that can be in
contaminated water, like Giardia.  If your water source is contaminated, it
seems to me you would only be protected if you never drink any unfiltered
water.  If your only filter was in the fridge, you couldn't brush your
teeth or take an aspirin with water from the bathroom.