RE: Disposing of used razor blades

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Disposing of used razor blades
From: "Galt, Stuart A" <stuart.a.galt@boeing.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 15:00:12 -0800

I bought a blade dispenser that contains storage for the dull blades.
But if that isn't handy I put them in a "sharps disposal" container
(available at any feed store for a coupe bucks) and toss them in
there with the needles.  I imagine that a good drug store that supports
people that need to take insulin would have them too.

Before speculation gets out of hand.  The needles are used to
vaccinate my sheep (aka automatic lawn mowers :-)  And to try and put
in some ST content... If I let the sheep mow the lawn I have more time
to spend in my shop (usually sticking farm stuff together with my welder)

Hope this helps

Stuart (baaad reply) Galt.