Re: Florescent lights again

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Florescent lights again
From: Susan and Mark Miller <marknsuz@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 11:33:28 -0800
I saw a bunch of good replies and have another.  How about adding a couple
of skylights?  More work and $$ in the short run but less recurring grief.
Although if the garage in your house is like the one in ours there would be
little gained by having a skylight that allows people to see into the garage
from the guestroom floor!

Mark Miller