Slightly OT.....clearing land for construction (of a shop!!)

To: "Shop Talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Slightly OT.....clearing land for construction (of a shop!!)
From: "Steve Hammatt" <GSteve@hammatt.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 19:37:30 -0800
We're looking at purchasing a couple of acres of land
here in the Pacific NW near by our present residence.
The sites we're looking at are in a development of one
to three acre parcels that are on a forested hillside.

I'm looking for advise on the type of contractor to contact
to review the sites with me regarding feasibility of clearing
and leveling adequate building sites for a large single story,
outbuildings (including 2k+ sq. ft. shop), and approaches for
ease of use with the car trailer.

Based on this information, we'll make a decision for which
lot to go after.  Any thoughts on the type of business to contact?

Thanks
Steve Hammatt
Mount Vernon WA USA