How can I remove a drawer in my Craftsman toolchest?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: How can I remove a drawer in my Craftsman toolchest?
From: stan <stanb@awod.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 09:53:02 -0500
I've got a nice (abut 10 year old) Craftsman roll around tool chest. Now
I've done something stupid and overfilled one of the drawers. I need to
remove the one above it to correct the problem, as the over filled one won't
open.

I seem to have misplaced the manual on this unit, and I recall that there
is a way to use a screwdriver to release the catch that keeps the drawer
from coming out of the slide. On the slide there are 2 holes, the one in
front is roughly triangular in shape, and there is a 2nd one behind that
that's a slotted oval shape.

How can I fix my screwup?

neither liberty nor safety."
                                                -- Benjamin Franklin