Inexpensive blast cabinet

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Inexpensive blast cabinet
From: LBC286@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 15:49:04 EST
I found an inexpensive blast cabinet at www.homier.com.  Go to that site,
click on the link with the picture of the tools, and enter 02763 in the
search field.

Let me know if you think it is worth it, for light, hobby use.  I would like
to have a big enough cabinet for blasting wheels, etc.  I was considering the
TiP Bench Buddy, but this one is half the price and almost twice as big, in
volume at least.  The Bench Buddy work area is 18" X 25 1/2" X 19 1/2", the
Homier one is 33 1/2" X 22" X 18".  I will have plenty of floor space for it.

TIA,

Allen Hefner
Phila. Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 MG Midget