Re: Infrared heaters question

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Infrared heaters question
From: Ralph Forsythe <rf-list@centerone.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 13:55:31 -0700 (MST)
I like that idea as well.  So let's say I have one of those propane
heaters and would like to keep it outside the garage (have the perfect
place for it), how would I get the heat back into the garage safely and
efficiently?  Do I need a blower of some kind, ductwork, ???

Or are you talking about something completely different?