Re: angle grinder?

To: JNiolon@uss.com, rf-list@centerone.com, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: angle grinder?
From: LBC286@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 09:36:33 EDT
In a message dated 10/25/02 5:57:16 AM Pacific Daylight Time, JNiolon@uss.com
writes:

> hope that helps...  I'm sure the real experts will give you some more good
> information..  this is just from my experience..

- - - - - - - - - -

You sound as expert as they come!  You provided a lot of good info on
grinders.

There are cutting wheels available for angle grinders that may help cut thru
the welds.  They are thinner than the grinding wheels.  Cut thru the weld and
then use a grinding wheel to dress it off.  Once again, good eye protection
is a must!

A 4" angle grinder may be one of the handiest tools in any car restoration
shop.  And having multiples to avoid constant wheel changes is just the
ticket!

Allen Hefner
Phila. Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 MG Midget