Strength of Materials

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Strength of Materials
From: shiples@attbi.com
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 02:24:55 +0000
I'm in the midst of repairing a crashed computer so I
drag out an old one so I can at least read my email.

When cleaning, I always find neat stuff.  This may be
part of the answer to lots of shop talk questions...that
deal with structures.

http://physics.uwstout.edu/StatStr/index.htm

I don't have the background required to make full use of
this, but I found this an interesting read when
contemplating the design of a structure to stack a
couple of 1500 pound British sports cars for the winter.

Another unfinished project....one of the few that I
haven't started yet.

Steve Shipley
Seattle, WA.