Re: Air compressor recommendations

To: Aric Datesman <adatesman@speakeasy.net>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Air compressor recommendations
From: Drew Rogge <drew@pixar.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 10:03:31 -0700
A compressor you can buy for $300 might be a bit on the small
side for serious sandblasting. But given enough time you can
probably get it done. I'd look for compressor rated at about
15 CFM @ 90 lbs but I've never seen one in the $300 range.
You could probably get something nice for about $700 though.
You'll also need 220V to run the thing.

Drew

--
Drew Rogge