Help with Chauk

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Help with Chauk
From: "Eric" <eric@megageek.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 19:29:17 -0400
OK, I've got about 20 people convinced that I'm cursed now!

Simply things no longer works for me.  Here is my latest problem.

I just spent a whole day fixing the bath tub, 2 bathroom sinks, and the
kitchen counter.
Of course, I chauked them all.  I used a product called...

"GE Silicone II.  Bathroom Tub and Tile Sealant."

Here is the problem, it's been 4 days and the stuff hasn't dried!  It's
still wet as if it was just put down.  The temps here have been normal
(between 60-80 degrees F) and the humidity has been low.

Any ideas on why a product wouldn't cure?  It's been applied in 3
different rooms in my house.  I've left a fan on in one room to try and
speed it up with no improvement.

I'm trying to get through to the GE helpline, but it's been no help so
far.

TIA for any help.

Inch
http://megageek.com

"Did you exchange, a walk-on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage?"
R Waters.