Re: What? I can't hear you.

To: "Mark J Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: What? I can't hear you.
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 08:24:09 -0500
Okay don't laugh.... it works..... How bout the Egg Cartons.....  My Brother
in law had a band and did egg carton walls inside the music room.... you
could just hear it outside of the room.... awesome sound deadener...  other
then that I'd use Foam board... insulation type with foil cause the aluminum
tape sticks to it really well and will stand the test of time.

Keith