Re: Removing Road Paint from Auto Paint

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net, "Kai M. Radicke" <kai@radiohead.net>
Subject: Re: Removing Road Paint from Auto Paint
From: bk13@earthlink.net
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 21:56:37 -0700
I had a similar paint problem with Rustolium primer and black spray
paint all over the top of my TR6.  I used Meguires Smooth and Clean,
though I expect any of the clay products at your favorite auto parts store
should work.  These products consist of a chunk of clay and a spray
bottle of a quick detailer.  The clay took of the black paint without
picking up any of the body color.

It also worked very well at cleaning the chrome bumpers.

Brian