Re: Trailer loading question

To: "Nolan Penney" <npenney@mde.state.md.us>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Trailer loading question
From: Steven Trovato <trovato@computer.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 12:31:23 -0400
Thanks Nolan.  The other suggestion I've received involves using a jack or
the trailer's jack to try to level things out.  I have a bunch of
suggestions now.  For some reason, you're the only one of six replies who
answered on-list.  Why's everyone so shy?  Afraid to let their friends know
they have a trailer?  Afraid they'll want to borrow it?  :-)

-Steve